Saturday 29 January 2011

Question 3. What have you learned from your audience feeback?

My audience feedback wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Although, I did learn from this and learnt a lot about how to receive audience feedback effectively.

I set up a questionnaire for my audience via Facebook, as a mass amount of my audience use Facebook. However using Facebook as a feedback source was biased as it was only from my friends. Also Facebook made the audience feedback more relaxed and informal which made the audience not reply seriously. Uploading the two ancillary tasks as a jpeg file on Facebook allowed my audience to use the 'like' button on Facebook which didn't really explain how my audience felt about the ancillary tasks, however did allow them to make a quick decision so more people were able to 'like' the ancillary tasks.

I learnt that to receive effective feedback I should have interviewed a group of my target audience, where I could have got more formal and descriptive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment